Safe and Secure
Restore Files after Formatting Hard Drive
There are many reasons for data loss from computer hard drive among which formatting is the major one. Formatting is a process by which all the essential data gets erased from the logical hard drives. You may mistakenly format your hard drive or may delete existing partitions and in this manner you may lose all your Mac or Windows hard disk files. Data can be lost from hard drive during reinstalling operating system or while attempting dual boot on your hard drive to install another operating system. Whatever may be the reason, loss of important files and folders would be troublesome. Therefore, to overcome data loss problems you can use hard drive recover utility software. This software will recover formatted hard drive. This software can even retrieve data from Iomega external hard drive on Mac OS X, Mac 10.5x and above versions.
Possible reasons for data loss from hard drive
- Human Errors: Certain Human errors such as deleting some important data from hard drive unintentionally using Shift+Delete keys, emptying recycle bin accidentally, selecting a wrong partition to format etc. You can recover deleted files on Mac, using an advanced data recovery application. You can check here for the suitable software that may help you to retrieve deleted Mac files easily and quickly.
- Bad Sector: Because of continuous shock or vibration generated by the head of the hard drive on the platter bad sectors on the hard drive will arouse. Bad sectors can damage the important data stored on hard drive as they increase the chances of system crash and reduces the life span of the hard drive.
- Re-Partitioning: The Hard drive gets corrupted because of Improper or incomplete re-partitioning or re-sizing. There might be many reasons such as inappropriate software installation, corruption in the logical structure, operating system failure etc.
- Formatting: Data can also be lost because of accidental formatting. Any error encountered during formatting the hard drive might corrupt the hard drive tending to data loss. The disruption might be because of unknowingly system shut down, power failure, software failure etc.
- Hard Drive Crash: Several Times, Hard drive gets crashed due to operating system disruption, software crash, cross linked files, in appropriate shut down, reformatted hard drive etc. In such cases hard drive data remains inaccessible even if OS runs properly tending to data loss.
Recover hard drive Utility software recovers by mistakenly deleted /formatted data from the hard drive (SATA/ATA/ PATA/SCSI/IDE etc) easily. The most common reason which causes data loss from hard drive partition is when the user performs the repartitioning process by any third party program and the process gets failed because of sudden system shut down caused by inappropriate power supply. In such cases, the repartitioning process fails in between; this tends to corruption in the partitions and causes huge data loss. This software performs corrupted partition recovery from external hard drive. The disk image is created to bypass the bad sectors on hard drive and restore drive data later using the disk image. Hard drives data inaccessible because of partitioning error or hard drive failure can be easily recovered using Hard drive Recover Utility Software. This application also allows to recover laptop HDD data with a corrupted partition table. Using this software you can easily perfrom photo recovery from hard drive, pen drive, external drive and other USB drives at your finger tips.
Steps to Recover Hard drive Utility Software:
Step1:Download and Install Hard Drive Recover utility software in your computer.
Step2:Soon after that will get a new window with two different options such as "Partition Recovery" and "Formatted / Re Formatted Recovery". Select any option which suits your data loss scenario
Figure 1:Main Screen
Step3:Soon after that select the drive from which you want to recover the data and click on “Next” button in order to move on to the next level
Figure 2:Select Hard Drive
Step4:The data recovery procedure will start as soon as you click on the "Next" option. You can view all the recovered data with their necessary details once the recovery process completes with "Preview" option
Figure 3: Preview Screen