Best Hard Drive Recovery Utility is there for you, when you just can’t afford to lose data ……..
Hard drive recovery is a highly advanced technological utility to recover SATA hard drive data after data deletion, data corruption, data inaccessibility and other scenarios. Apart from the advanced technology, its intuitive graphical user interface and self narrative instructions has made this software popular across the globe. Sometimes hard drive becomes RAW due to partition table corruption which occurs mostly due to bad sectors in the hard disk. But by using this tool you can easily recover RAW hard drive easily.
Here is what the Industry Reviews and the customer’s testimonial say about the software:
The main advantage of using this software is that, it can handle most scenarios that can cause data loss from the hard drive. Some of them are explained in details below:
What are the most possible reasons behind data loss from the hard drive?
- Human Errors: Human errors like deleting some important of data from the hard drive accidentally using Shift + Del keys, emptying the Recycle Bin / Trash Bin unintentionally, choosing a wrong partition to format etc.
- Bad Sector: Bad sectors on the hard drive may be aroused due to continuous shock or vibration created by the head of the hard drive on the platter. Bad sectors can affect the important data stored on the hard drive as they increase the system crash chances and decrease the life span of the hard drive.
- Re-partitioning: Hard drive can be corrupted due to improper / incomplete re-partitioning or resizing of the hard drive. The reason may be improper software installation, corruption in the logical disk structure, operating system malfunction etc.
- Formatting: Data can be also lost due to improper or accidental formatting. Any error encountered while formatting the hard drive may corrupt the hard drive data leading to data loss. The interruption may be due to accidental system shut down, power fluctuation, software failure etc.
- Hard drive Crash: Sometimes, the hard drive may crash due to operating system malfunction, software crash, cross linked files, corrupted file system, improper shutdown, reformatted hard drive etc. In such cases even if the OS runs properly, the hard drive data remain inaccessible leading to data loss.
Top five features of the software that differentiate it from others:
- This software recovers accidentally deleted / formatted data from the hard drive (SATA / ATA / PATA / SCSI / IDE etc.) easily.
- Effectively executes corrupted partition recovery from external hard disk drives.
- It creates disk images to bypass the bad sectors on the hard drive. You can rescue the hard drive data later using the disk image.
- Hard drive data inaccessible due to partitioning error or hard drive failure can be easily rescued using this software.
- It supports hard drive recovery both on Mac OS X and Windows operating system.
- Capable enough to retrieve data from Iomega external hard drive on Mac OS X, 10.5 x and above versions.
- The software supports hard drive recovery from various popular storage device brands (including hard drive and external USB drives), some of which are mentioned below:
- Western Digital (like WD VelociRaptor 600GB 3.5" Hard Drive, WD Caviar Green WD20EARX 2 TB Internal Hard Drive, etc.)
- Samsung (such as Samsung 830 Series 256 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Samsung MZ-7PC256D 256 GB Internal Solid State Drive, etc.)
- Seagate (such as Seagate Barracuda ES ST3750640NS 750 GB Internal Hard Drive, Seagate Cheetah 15K.7 ST3300657SS 300 GB Internal Hard Drive, etc.)
- OCZ Technology (like OCZ Technology Agility 3 Internal 60GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, OCZ Technology Agility 3 Internal 120GB 2.5 Solid State Drive (SATA), etc.)
- Maxtor (like Maxtor MaXLine II 5A320J0 320GB Hard Drive, Maxtor DiamondMax 16 160 GB Internal Hard Drive, etc.) and many more popular hard drive brands.
Precautions to avoid permanent data loss:
- Stop using the hard drive after the data loss
- Avoid reinstalling or saving any application onto the hard drive
- Do not run system utilities like chkdsk, system defrag on the hard drive as they may overwrite the data leading to permanent data loss
- Never reboot the system as it involves saving of data onto the hard drive
- Do not install the hard drive recovery software on the affected hard drive. You can install the software on any other healthy computer’s hard drive and connect the affected hard drive during the recovery procedure
4 simple steps to recover hard drive data:
Step 1: Download and install the demo version of hard drive recovery utility on a healthy computer’s hard drive and connect the affected hard drive to it. After launching the software select “Recover Partitions / Drives” from the welcome screen
Step 2: Then you’ll get a new window with two different options like “Partition Recovery” and “Formatted / Re Formatted Recovery”. Select any option which suits your data loss scenario
Step 3: After that select the drive from which you want to recover the data and click on “Next” button in order to move on to the next level
Step 4: The data recovery procedure will start as soon as you click on the “Next” option. You can view all the recovered data with their necessary details once the recovery process completes
Tips that can help you to avoid data loss in the future:
- Back up your critical data
- Use power surge protectors to avoid data loss due to power fluctuation
- Store important data in different locations on the hard drive
- Use an effective Antivirus software to avoid data loss due to hard drive corruption