Safe and Secure
Software to Recover HDD Data
The files and folders stored on Windows and Mac hard drive might get deleted or go missing due to various reasons. In such situations, if you don’t have a valid backup then it will be very frustrating. However, there is a way to recover each and every deleted and lost file from your hard drive using Hard Drive Recovery Utility.
What's so special about Hard Drive Recovery Utility?
For Windows download here Download Now
Supported Windows Versions: Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008
For Mac download hereDownload Now
Supported Mac Versions: Mac OS X 10.5.X and above (including Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Leopard and Snow Leopard)
In Detail Info about Hard Drive Data Recovery
- Instantly recovers data lost / deleted from hard drives and USB external drives
- Efficiently recovers data even when the hard drive has crashed or does not boot
- Allows you to recover laptop HDD data after partition table corruption
- Restores data from formatted / re-partitioned / reformatted hard drives
- Enables you to restore Seagate hard disk data having bad sectors
- Best hard disk drive recovery utility which works well for Windows and Mac OS X
Hard drive recovery is a highly advanced technological utility to recover SATA hard drive data after data deletion, data inaccessibility and in other scenarios. Apart from the advanced technology, its intuitive graphical user interface and self narrative instructions has made this software popular across the globe. Sometimes hard drive becomes RAW due to partition table corruption which occurs mostly due to bad sectors in the hard disk. But by using this tool you can easily recover RAW hard drive easily.
Here is what the Industry Reviews and the customer's testimonial say about the software:
The main advantage of using hard disk recovery tool is that, it can handle most scenarios that can cause data loss from the hard drive. Some of them are explained in detail:
What are the most possible reasons behind data loss from the hard drive?
- Human Errors: Human errors like deleting some important of data from the hard drive accidentally using Shift + Del keys, emptying the Recycle Bin / Trash Bin unintentionally, choosing a wrong partition to format etc. ends up in data loss
- Bad Sector: Bad sectors on the hard drive may occur due to continuous shock or vibration created by the head of the hard drive on the platter. Bad sectors can affect the important data stored on the hard drive as they increase the system crash chances and decrease the life span of the hard drive.
- Hard Drive Corruption: Hard drive may get corrupted due to improper / incomplete re-partitioning or resizing of the hard drive. The reason may be improper software installation, corruption in the logical disk structure, operating system malfunction etc.
- Formatting: Data can be also lost due to improper or accidental formatting. Any error encountered while formatting the hard drive may corrupt the hard drive data leading to data loss. The interruption may be due to accidental system shutdown, power fluctuation, software failure etc.
- Hard drive Crash: Sometimes, the hard drive may crash due to operating system malfunction, software crash, cross linked files, corrupted file system, improper shutdown, reformatted hard drive etc. In such cases, even if the OS runs properly, the hard drive data remain inaccessible leading to data loss.
Features of the software that differentiate it from others:
- This software can easily recover accidentally deleted / lost data from hard drives (SATA / ATA / PATA / SCSI / IDE etc.).
- Effectively executes corrupted partition recovery from external hard disk drives.
- It creates disk images to bypass bad sectors on the hard drive. You can rescue the hard drive data later using the disk image.
- Hard drive data inaccessible due to partitioning error or hard drive failure can be easily recovered using this hard drive recovery software.
- It is the best tool to recover hard drive data on both Mac OS X and Windows operating system.
- Capable enough to retrieve data from Iomega external hard drive on Mac OS X, 10.5 x and above versions.
- The software supports hard drive recovery from various popular storage device brands (including hard drive and external USB drives), some of which are mentioned below:
- Western Digital (like WD VelociRaptor 600GB 3.5" Hard Drive, WD Caviar Green WD20EARX 2 TB Internal Hard Drive, etc.)
- Samsung (such as Samsung 830 Series 256 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Samsung MZ-7PC256D 256 GB Internal Solid State Drive, etc.)
- Seagate (such as Seagate Barracuda ES ST3750640NS 750 GB Internal Hard Drive, Seagate Cheetah 15K.7 ST3300657SS 300 GB Internal Hard Drive, etc.)
- OCZ Technology (like OCZ Technology Agility 3 Internal 60GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, OCZ Technology Agility 3 Internal 120GB 2.5 Solid State Drive (SATA), etc.)
- Maxtor (like Maxtor MaXLine II 5A320J0 320GB Hard Drive, Maxtor DiamondMax 16 160 GB Internal Hard Drive, etc.) and many more popular hard drive brands.
Precautions to avoid permanent data loss:
- Stop using the hard drive after the data loss
- Avoid reinstalling or saving any application onto the hard drive
- Do not run system utilities like chkdsk, system defrag on the hard drive as they may overwrite the data leading to permanent data loss
- Never reboot the system as it involves saving of data onto the hard drive
- Do not install the hard drive recovery tool on the affected hard drive. You can install the software on any other healthy computer's hard drive and connect the affected hard drive during the recovery procedure
SSD hard drive data recovery: Have you deleted or lost data from SSD hard drive due to various reason? If yes, then use of Hard Drive Recovery Utility to recover lost data from formatted, crashed and damaged hard drive. For more information, visit this link: http://www.harddriverecoveryutility.com/ssd.html
Simple steps to recover hard drive data:
Step 1: Download and install the demo version of hard drive recovery utility on a healthy computer's hard drive and connect the affected hard drive to it. After launching the software select "Recover Drives" from the welcome screen
Step 2: Then you will get a new window with two different options like "Partition Recovery" and "Formatted / Reformatted Recovery". Select any one option which suits your data loss scenario
Step 3: After that, select the drive from which you want to recover data and click on "Next" arrow button in order to move on to the next level
Step 4: The data recovery procedure will start as soon as you click on the "Next" option. You can view all the recovered data with their necessary details once the recovery process completes
Tips that can help you to avoid data loss in the future:
- Backup your critical data
- Use power surge protectors to avoid data loss due to power fluctuation
- Store important data in different locations on the hard drive
- Use an effective Antivirus software to avoid data loss due to hard drive corruption
Hard Drive Partition Recovery Software: Computer hard drives are considered as the safest storage media to store important data. But, due to various factors hard disk partition may get deleted or lost from Windows or Mac computers. Here, you need a suitable and powerful hard drive recovery tool that has a great ability to handle any issues related to loss of partition data. To know more, check this link: http://www.harddriverecoveryutility.com/partition-recovery-software.html
Recover Data from MacBook Air Hard Drive: Hard drives are the most basic means of storage medium in all computer systems. They constitute of large amount of storage capacity to save various types of data. However, these data can be lost from MAcBook Air hard disk, due to certain events. In such a cases, use hard disk recovery utility to recover hard drive data or all types of data stored on MacBook Air hard drive. To know more about data recovery from MacBook Air, visit this link: http://www.harddriverecoveryutility.com/macbook-air-hard-drive-recovery-software.html
Recover Data from HFS+ Drive: Efficient method to restore data from HFS+ drive that are lost or deleted due to various reasons like inadvertently deleting files, formatting/reformatting, virus infection, etc. Using Hard Drive Recovery Utility, user can restore all major file types of pictures, audios, videos, documents and compressed documents from HFS+ drive. To know more about this application, refer this link: http://www.harddriverecoveryutility.com/data-from-hfs+.html
Restore Data from MacBook Hard Disk Drive: Are you in trouble with retrieving data from your MacBook? Its easy to restore all your lost data from MacBook Using Hard Drive Recovery software to know more about this application, go to this link www.harddriverecoveryutility.com/recover-mackbook-hard-drive-data.html
Recover Data from Hard Drive after Reinstalling Windows: Have you lost your data from hard drive after reinstalling Windows on your system? If so, then make use of hard drive recovery tool to get back lost files from Windows in less span of time. For more details, refer this link http://www.harddriverecoveryutility.com/data-after-reinstalling-windows.html